A promo plan for a music compilation.
1 month before
How we communicate with bands
First contact takes place via messages on the social medias of the bands of by email.
Then, we use a Facebook group to organize things together.
How we prepare the momentum
The communication plan is shared on Trello to help everybody have a clear view of:
- what has been done
- what is to do ASAP
- what is planned
and how they can partipate to the promotion.
- Change the Twitter banner to bring attention to the release party.
- Change the Twitter avatar to show the day count before the event (helps get followers attention).
- Use Follow Friday to bring attention to the bands and the event:
- Create a Twitter Moment to help fans get all the informations in one place:
- Create a dedicated Twitter list to bring long term effects to bands: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1347532023175536640
- Create a Facebook event
- Post the event on Facebook groups (respect each group policy or they’ll ban you)
- Publish reviews about the bands:
#thisIsNugaze — Band promotion post (template)
Prepare for #thisIsNugaze compilation and release party coming the 31st of january! Today we suggest you to dive into…
- Publish a post with all the band posts (see above)
Promo plan with emails etc. sent to relevant medias:
How we make online release parties
How Nugaze.com broadcasts shows on the web, about the content we promote and what it takes to make a good release…
(To be completed later)